in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Deklyn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Deklyn" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Deklyn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Deklyn popular?
Popularity of Deklyn as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Deklyn as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Texas, Michigan, or Minnesota.
Popularity of Deklyn as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Deklyn as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Connecticut, Minnesota, or Missouri.
Fun Facts about the name Deklyn
- How Popular is the name Deklyn? Deklyn is the 18,788th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Deklyn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 370 babies born with the first name Deklyn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Deklyn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Deklyn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Deklyn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Deklyn is Sunday, May 21st, 1905.
- What year had the most people named Deklyn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Deklyn was in 2015 with a total of 72 babies.
- Random Deklyn Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Deklyn is not a popular baby boy's name in Pennsylvania. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Pennsylvania have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Deklyn: Your name in reverse order is Nylked. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nkylde. How do you pronounce that?
What Deklyn's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Deklyn mean?
Dis for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Lis for love, your love of life!
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Past life for Deklyn born Nov 23, 1964
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Deklyn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).