in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Delarosa
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Delarosa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Delarosa mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Delarosa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dignity, no one disputes this trait!
E is for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
L is for love, everlasting.
A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
R is for rewards, from your hard work
O is for outlook, pleasing to all.
S is for superb, a great attitude about life.
A is for action, something to take now
Notable Persons With the Last Name Delarosa
Yvonne DeLaRosa is an actress, writer, and filmmaker. She has been prominent since 1998. Yvonne is also known as De La Rosa and Yvonne.
Where is the name Delarosa popular?
Popularity of Delarosa as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Delarosa as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Texas, California, or New York.
Common first names for Delarosa
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Delarosa
People with the last name Delarosa are most frequently Hispanic or Latino
Fun Facts about the name Delarosa
- How Popular is the name Delarosa? As a last name Delarosa was the 910th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Delarosa first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Delarosa is Tuesday, November 30th, 1897.
- How unique is the name Delarosa? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Delarosa. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Delarosa: Your name in reverse order is Asoraled. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ldoraase. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Delarosa? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 37,932 people with the last name Delarosa.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Delarosa? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 13 of them will have Delarosa as their last name.
What Delarosa's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Delarosa born Mar 3, 1996
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Delarosa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.