in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Delesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Delesha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Delesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for desire, your thoughts do aspire.
E is for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
L is for love, everlasting.
E is for enduring, forever will your memory remain
S is for sweetheart, you really are!
H is for hardy, can't keep you down!
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Fun Facts about the name Delesha
- How Popular is the name Delesha? Delesha is the 38,848th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Delesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 83 babies born with the first name Delesha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Delesha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Delesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1979 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Delesha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Delesha is Saturday, December 11th, 1971.
- What year had the most people named Delesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Delesha was in 1989 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Delesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahseled. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ehsleda. How do you pronounce that?
What Delesha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Delesha born Dec 4, 1949
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Delesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).