Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
- Gender: Girl
- #2664 All Time
- Free Horoscope
Pronunciation of Delois
How popular is the baby name Delois in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Delois
- How many people with the first name Delois have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 8,622 babies born with the first name Delois in the United States. That's more than enough people named Delois to occupy the territory of Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) with an estimated population of 6,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Delois? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1912 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Delois first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Delois is Friday, April 27th, 1888.
- What year had the most people named Delois born? The highest recorded use of the first name Delois was in 1948 with a total of 320 babies.
- Random Delois Factoid: According to the 1929 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Delois is not a popular baby girl's name in Kentucky. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Kentucky have the same name as you in 1929.
- Weird things about the name Delois: Your name in reverse order is Sioled. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Osdiel. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Delois popular?
Common last names for Delois
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Delois" mean? The list below shows the origins of Delois as well as things modernly associated with the name Delois such as celebrities named Delois.
Other Inspirations for the Name Delois
Dis for dandy, a description of you!
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Ois for openness, it's refreshing!
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Sis for serious, not always joking.
Past life for Delois born Oct 25, 1968
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 725. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.