in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Demari, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Demari" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Demari such as celebrities named Demari.
Origin and Meaning of Demari
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- (colloquial, politics) A social democrat.
How popular is the baby name Demari in the U.S.?
Click Here to Show Chart Data
||Total Babies Born
Where is the name Demari popular?
Popularity of Demari as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Demari as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Florida, Illinois, or North Carolina.
Popularity of Demari as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Demari as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New Jersey, New York, or Washington.
Fun Facts about the name Demari
- How Popular is the name Demari? Demari is the 7,312th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Demari have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,685 babies born with the first name Demari in the United States. That's more than enough people named Demari to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Demari? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Demari first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Demari is Tuesday, April 17th, 1934.
- What year had the most people named Demari born? The highest recorded use of the first name Demari was in 2015 with a total of 124 babies.
- Random Demari Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Demari is not a popular baby boy's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 13 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Demari: Your name in reverse order is Iramed. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Imrdea. How do you pronounce that?
What Demari's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Demari mean?
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Past life for Demari born Jul 7, 1959
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Demari
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.