Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Demetria
How popular is the baby name Demetria in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Demetria
- How many people with the first name Demetria have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 10,793 babies born with the first name Demetria in the United States. That's more than enough people named Demetria to occupy the country of Tuvalu with an estimated population of 10,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Demetria? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1914 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Demetria first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Demetria is Thursday, June 5th, 1873.
- What year had the most people named Demetria born? The highest recorded use of the first name Demetria was in 1974 with a total of 371 babies.
- Random Demetria Factoid: According to the 1992 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Demetria is not a popular baby girl's name in Tennessee. Imagine that, only 15 babies in Tennessee have the same name as you in 1992.
- Weird things about the name Demetria: Your name in reverse order is Airtemed. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mearited. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Demetria popular?
Popularity of Demetria as a first name
Common last names for Demetria
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Demetria" mean? The list below shows the origins of Demetria as well as things modernly associated with the name Demetria such as celebrities named Demetria.
Origin and Meaning of Demetria
The name "Demetria" is of Greek origin, and it means "Devotee of Demeter". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Demi Lovato is a singer, songwriter, philanthropist, and actress specializing in pop, electropop, pop rock, and dance-pop music with the most prominent portion of her career being from 2 to present. Demi was born in 1992 as Demetria Devonne Lovato in Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
Other Inspirations for the Name Demetria
Demetria Blood Sweat And Heels
Demetria Blood Sweat Heels
What does the name Demetria mean?
Dis for dignity, no one disputes this trait!
Eis for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Tis for teacher, you truly are.
Ris for rewards, from your hard work
Iis for immense, are your great qualities
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Past life for Demetria born Jun 23, 1946
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!