Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 24,747th in 2010
Pronunciation of Demo
Fun Facts about the name Demo
- When was the first name Demo first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Demo is Thursday, September 21st, 1882.
- How unique is the name Demo? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Demo. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Demo: Your name in reverse order is Omed. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Moed. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Demo? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 1,007 people with the last name Demo.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Demo? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Demo as their last name since less than 1 person in 294k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Demo popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.89%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||1.59%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||3.57%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||3.08%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Demo
People with the last name Demo are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Demo" mean? The list below shows the origins of Demo as well as things modernly associated with the name Demo such as celebrities named Demo.
- A visual presentation showing how something works ("the lecture was accompanied by dramatic demonstrations" and "the lecturer shot off a pistol as a demonstration of the startle response")
- Give an exhibition of to an interested audience ("We will demo the new software in Washington")
Clipping of demonstration.
- A demonstration or visual explanation.
- A recording of a song meant to demonstrate its overall sound for the purpose of getting it published or recorded more fully.
- After hearing the the record label approved funding to record the song with a full band.
- an example of a product used for demonstration and then sold at a discount
- a march or gathering to make a political protest
- (computing) An edition of limited functionality to give the user an example of how the program works.
- (computing, demoscene) a non-interactive audiovisual computer program developed by enthusiasts to demonstrate the capabilities of the machine. See demoscene.
Clipping of demonstrate.
Clipping of demolish.
demo was also found in the following language(s): Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Old Portuguese, Portuguese, and Spanish
What does the name Demo mean?
Dis for dandy, a description of you!
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Ois for openness, it's refreshing!
Past life for Demo born Jan 26, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.