in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Denene, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Denene mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Denene
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
E is for enduring, forever will your memory remain
N is for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
E is for expert, in your chosen career
N is for normal, step outside of the box!
E is for endear, all those you touch.
Notable Persons Named Denene
Denene Millner is an influential somebody.
Where is the name Denene popular?
Popularity of Denene as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Denene as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, California, or Pennsylvania.
Fun Facts about the name Denene
- How Popular is the name Denene? Denene is the 19,741st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Denene have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 350 babies born with the first name Denene in the United States. That's more than enough people named Denene to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Denene? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1953 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Denene first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Denene is Saturday, February 25th, 1939.
- What year had the most people named Denene born? The highest recorded use of the first name Denene was in 1964 with a total of 66 babies.
- Random Denene Factoid: According to the 1964 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Denene is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 7 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1964.
- Weird things about the name Denene: Your name in reverse order is Enened. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eenedn. How do you pronounce that?
What Denene's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Denene born Dec 30, 1950
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Denene
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.