in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Denessa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Denessa" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Denessa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Denessa
- How Popular is the name Denessa? Denessa is the 29,767th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Denessa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 151 babies born with the first name Denessa in the United States. That's more than enough people named Denessa to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Denessa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1966 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Denessa first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Denessa is Tuesday, August 10th, 1920.
- What year had the most people named Denessa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Denessa was in 1988 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Denessa: Your name in reverse order is Assened. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dsaense. How do you pronounce that?
What Denessa's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Denessa mean?
Dis for discreet, you can keep a secret.
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Eis for elegant, born within you.
Sis for self respect, a solid score here.
Sis for smile, it gives you face value.
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Past life for Denessa born Jun 1, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greenland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Denessa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).