in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Denetra, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Denetra" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Denetra
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Denetra
- How Popular is the name Denetra? Denetra is the 16,366th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Denetra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 470 babies born with the first name Denetra in the United States. That's more than enough people named Denetra to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Denetra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1960 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Denetra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Denetra was in 1985 with a total of 30 babies.
- Random Denetra Factoid: According to the 1984 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Denetra is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1984.
- Weird things about the name Denetra: Your name in reverse order is Artened. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ereatdn. How do you pronounce that?
What Denetra's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Denetra mean?
Dis for discreet, you can keep a secret.
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Eis for elegant, born within you.
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Ris for reasonable, your understanding way.
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Past life for Denetra born Jun 1, 1997
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Denetra
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).