in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Deniya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Deniya mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Deniya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
E is for enduring, forever will your memory remain
N is for narrator, tell many stories
I is for inclusive, never leaving others out
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
A is for aware, of your surroundings
Fun Facts about the name Deniya
- How Popular is the name Deniya? Deniya is the 19,508th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Deniya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 357 babies born with the first name Deniya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Deniya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Deniya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 13 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Deniya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Deniya was in 2006 with a total of 40 babies.
- Random Deniya Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Deniya is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Deniya: Your name in reverse order is Ayined. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iadeny. How do you pronounce that?
What Deniya's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Deniya born Sep 5, 1945
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Deniya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).