in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Denroy, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Denroy mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Denroy
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for decisive, especially when it counts
E is for enjoy, your life can be fun!
N is for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
R is for refreshing, the sparkling you.
O is for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Y is for young, the years never show!
Notable Persons Named Denroy
Denroy Morgan is an influential human.
Denroy Matthew is an athlete for the St. Paul's United FC.
Fun Facts about the name Denroy
- How Popular is the name Denroy? Denroy is the 79,219th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Denroy have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Denroy in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Denroy? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1981 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Denroy first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Denroy is Monday, February 23rd, 1931.
- What year had the most people named Denroy born? The highest recorded use of the first name Denroy was in 1981 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Denroy: Your name in reverse order is Yorned. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Renody. How do you pronounce that?
What Denroy's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Denroy born Jul 9, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Denroy
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.