in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Deundra, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Deundra mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Deundra
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for discreet, you can keep a secret.
E is for early, promptness is a virtue
U is for useful, always to others.
N is for normal, step outside of the box!
D is for dandy, a description of you!
R is for reasonable, your understanding way.
A is for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Fun Facts about the name Deundra
- How Popular is the name Deundra? Deundra is the 22,900th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Deundra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 265 babies born with the first name Deundra in the United States. That's more than enough people named Deundra to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Deundra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Deundra first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Deundra is Wednesday, December 11th, 1968.
- What year had the most people named Deundra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Deundra was in 1988 with a total of 12 babies.
- Random Deundra Factoid: According to the 1995 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Deundra is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1995.
- Weird things about the name Deundra: Your name in reverse order is Ardnued. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aeuddrn. How do you pronounce that?
What Deundra's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Deundra born Jun 1, 1997
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Deundra
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).