in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Deysha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Deysha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Deysha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dependable, on you I can rely.
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
S is for serene, your calm time.
H is for handy, the helpful you.
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
Fun Facts about the name Deysha
- How Popular is the name Deysha? Deysha is the 35,099th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Deysha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 107 babies born with the first name Deysha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Deysha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Deysha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Deysha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Deysha was in 1996 with a total of 16 babies.
- Weird things about the name Deysha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsyed. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hdsyea. How do you pronounce that?
What Deysha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Deysha born Aug 5, 1966
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Deysha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).