in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Dilcia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Dilcia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Dilcia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dignity, no one disputes this trait!
I is for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
L is for little, the little things you do.
C is for confident, no doubts here!
I is for impressive, your list of qualities.
A is for adaptable, whenever things change
Fun Facts about the name Dilcia
- How Popular is the name Dilcia? Dilcia is the 26,652nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Dilcia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 197 babies born with the first name Dilcia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Dilcia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Dilcia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Dilcia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Dilcia is Tuesday, November 10th, 1885.
- What year had the most people named Dilcia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Dilcia was in 1998 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Dilcia Factoid: According to the 1994 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Dilcia is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 1994.
- Weird things about the name Dilcia: Your name in reverse order is Aiclid. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iciald. How do you pronounce that?
What Dilcia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Dilcia born Feb 20, 1959
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Dilcia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).