Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Dimitri
How popular is the baby name Dimitri in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Dimitri
- How many people with the first name Dimitri have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7,569 babies born with the first name Dimitri in the United States. That's more than enough people named Dimitri to occupy the territory of Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) with an estimated population of 6,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Dimitri? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1917 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Dimitri first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Dimitri is Friday, April 27th, 1877.
- What year had the most people named Dimitri born? The highest recorded use of the first name Dimitri was in 1992 with a total of 401 babies.
- Random Dimitri Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Dimitri is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 31 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Dimitri: Your name in reverse order is Irtimid. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tiimird. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Dimitri? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 671 people with the last name Dimitri.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Dimitri? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Dimitri as their last name since less than 1 person in 435k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Dimitri popular?
Popularity of Dimitri as a first name
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.75%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.64%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.83%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Dimitri
People with the last name Dimitri are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Dimitri" mean? The list below shows the origins of Dimitri as well as things modernly associated with the name Dimitri such as celebrities named Dimitri.
- (slang) The drug dimethyltryptamine.
Dimitri was also found in the following language(s): French and Portuguese
Other Inspirations for the Name Dimitri
Dimitri Box Mod
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
What does the name Dimitri mean?
Dis for dashing, the romantic you!
Iis for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Iis for independent, a balance between being overly reliant and alone
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Iis for innovator, always improving