in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Dionicia
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Dionicia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Dionicia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Dionicia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
I is for ideals, no higher!
O is for outgoing, so sociable are you
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
I is for instill, the lesson of life.
C is for confident, no doubts here!
I is for interest, you show in others.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Common last names for Dionicia
Fun Facts about the name Dionicia
- How Popular is the name Dionicia? Dionicia is the 20,705th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Dionicia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 321 babies born with the first name Dionicia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Dionicia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Dionicia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1912 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Dionicia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Dionicia is Tuesday, October 9th, 1877.
- What year had the most people named Dionicia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Dionicia was in 1966 with a total of 10 babies.
- Random Dionicia Factoid: According to the 1933 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Dionicia is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1933.
- Weird things about the name Dionicia: Your name in reverse order is Aicinoid. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dcoiaini. How do you pronounce that?
What Dionicia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Dionicia born Oct 5, 1975
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Dionicia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).