in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Doniesha
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Doniesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Doniesha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Doniesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Doniesha
- How Popular is the name Doniesha? Doniesha is the 28,984th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Doniesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 160 babies born with the first name Doniesha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Doniesha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Doniesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1984 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Doniesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Doniesha was in 1991 with a total of 18 babies.
- Weird things about the name Doniesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahseinod. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Oaedhins. How do you pronounce that?
What Doniesha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Doniesha mean?
Dis for dignity, no one disputes this trait!
Ois for outlook, pleasing to all.
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Iis for immense, are your great qualities
Eis for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
Sis for superb, a great attitude about life.
His for happiness, you always bring.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Past life for Doniesha born Jun 23, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Doniesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).