in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Donja, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Donja" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Donja
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Donja
- How Popular is the name Donja? Donja is the 35,187th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Donja have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 102 babies born with the first name Donja in the United States. That's more than enough people named Donja to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Donja? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1961 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Donja first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Donja is Thursday, December 24th, 1936.
- What year had the most people named Donja born? The highest recorded use of the first name Donja was in 1988 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Donja: Your name in reverse order is Ajnod. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aodjn. How do you pronounce that?
What Donja's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Donja mean?
Dis for desire, your thoughts do aspire.
Ois for orderly, a lifelong passion.
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Jis for joy, that you always bring.
Ais for admirable, you certainly are!
Past life for Donja born Jul 13, 2000
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Donja
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).