Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Dontae
How popular is the baby name Dontae in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Dontae
- How many people with the first name Dontae have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5,359 babies born with the first name Dontae in the United States. That's more than enough people named Dontae to occupy the territory of Montserrat (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 4,922 (as of May 12, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Dontae? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Dontae first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Dontae is Thursday, August 2nd, 1962.
- What year had the most people named Dontae born? The highest recorded use of the first name Dontae was in 1996 with a total of 219 babies.
- Random Dontae Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Dontae is not a popular baby boy's name in Mississippi. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Mississippi have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Dontae: Your name in reverse order is Eatnod. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eadnto. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Dontae popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Dontae" mean? The list below shows the origins of Dontae as well as things modernly associated with the name Dontae such as celebrities named Dontae.
Origin and Meaning of Dontae
The name "Dontae" is of English origin, and it means "Contemporary phonetic variant of Dante enduring". It's a name commonly given to boys.
Other Inspirations for the Name Dontae
What does the name Dontae mean?
Dis for decisive, especially when it counts
Ois for original, one of a kind!
Nis for nice, need I say more?
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Eis for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
Past life for Dontae born Jan 6, 1927
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.