in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Draya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Draya mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Draya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dream, your beacon ahead.
R is for refreshing, the sparkling you.
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Y is for yearn, your innermost desires.
A is for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Notable Persons Named Draya
Draya Michele is a media personality, entrepreneur, model, and fashion designer. Her most notable accomplishments were from 2010 to present. Draya was given the name Andraya Michele Howard on January 23rd, 1985 in Reading, Pennsylvania, U.S. Draya is also known as Draya Michele.
Where is the name Draya popular?
Popularity of Draya as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Draya as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Texas, California, or Illinois.
Fun Facts about the name Draya
- How Popular is the name Draya? Draya is the 18,211th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Draya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 402 babies born with the first name Draya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Draya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Draya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Draya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Draya was in 2016 with a total of 79 babies.
- Random Draya Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Draya is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Draya: Your name in reverse order is Ayard. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yrdaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Draya's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Draya born Feb 16, 1999
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Draya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.