in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Dreya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Dreya mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Dreya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
R is for responsible, honoring your obligations
E is for excellence, your passion, your drive.
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
A is for assertive, a great leader
Notable Persons Named Dreya
Dreya Weber is an aerialist, actress, producer, director, and acrobatics. Dreya was born on May 8th, 1961 in Bloomington, Indiana, U.S.
Fun Facts about the name Dreya
- How Popular is the name Dreya? Dreya is the 27,665th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Dreya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 182 babies born with the first name Dreya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Dreya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Dreya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Dreya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Dreya was in 2014 with a total of 29 babies.
- Weird things about the name Dreya: Your name in reverse order is Ayerd. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ydrae. How do you pronounce that?
What Dreya's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Dreya born Feb 4, 1949
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Dreya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.