in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Duez, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Duez mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Duez
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dream, your beacon ahead.
U is for upstanding, the honorable way to be
E is for elegant, born within you.
Z is for zest, your zeal for life.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Duez
Henri was born on December 18th, 1937 in La Comté, France.
Where is the name Duez popular?
Popularity of Duez as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Duez as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Illinois, Pennsylvania, or Ohio.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Duez
People with the last name Duez are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Duez
- How Popular is the name Duez? As a last name Duez was the 109,258th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Duez first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Duez is Thursday, March 3rd, 1932.
- How unique is the name Duez? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Duez. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Duez: Your name in reverse order is Zeud. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Uezd. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Duez? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 162 people with the last name Duez.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Duez? Duez is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Duez's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Duez born Jan 3, 1958
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Duez
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.