in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Dulce
How popular is the baby name Dulce in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Dulce
- How many people with the first name Dulce have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 16,787 babies born with the first name Dulce in the United States. That's more than enough people named Dulce to occupy the territory of Anguilla (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 15,236 (as of July 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Dulce? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1914 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Dulce first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Dulce is Wednesday, September 8th, 1880.
- What year had the most people named Dulce born? The highest recorded use of the first name Dulce was in 2007 with a total of 1,284 babies. That's a lot of babies named Dulce!
- Random Dulce Factoid: According to the 1989 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Dulce is not a popular baby girl's name in Arizona. Imagine that, only 11 babies in Arizona have the same name as you in 1989.
- Weird things about the name Dulce: Your name in reverse order is Eclud. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ludec. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Dulce popular?
Common last names for Dulce
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Dulce" mean? The list below shows the origins of Dulce as well as things modernly associated with the name Dulce such as celebrities named Dulce.
Origin and Meaning of Dulce
The name "Dulce" is of Spanish origin, and it means "Sweet". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Dulce Maria is a singer-songwriter, actress, writer, and dancer specializing in latin pop and pop music with the most prominent portion of their career being from 1993 to present. Dulce was born in 1985 as Dulce Maria Espinosa Savinon in Mexico City, Mexico.
Other Inspirations for the Name Dulce
Dulce De Leche
Dulce De Leche Cake
Dulce De Leche Recipe
Dulce Et Decorum Est
Dulce New Mexico
Dulce Vida Bakery
Dulce De Leche Ice Cream
D is for direct, you get to the point
U is for unbreakable, your spirit is strong.
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
C is for change, you are able to adapt.
E is for excite, your spirit is catching!
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Dulce born Jun 13, 1939
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.