Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 64,054th in 2010
Pronunciation of Dum
Fun Facts about the name Dum
- When was the first name Dum first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Dum is Saturday, May 6th, 1899.
- How unique is the name Dum? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Dum. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Dum: Your name in reverse order is Mud. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mud. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Dum? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 311 people with the last name Dum.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Dum? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Dum as their last name since less than 1 person in 909k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Dum popular?
Common first names for Dum
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||15.43%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||4.18%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Dum
People with the last name Dum are most frequently White or Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Dum" mean? The list below shows the origins of Dum as well as things modernly associated with the name Dum such as celebrities named Dum.
From Hindi दम (dam).
dum was also found in the following language(s): Danish, Esperanto, Ido, Latin, Lojban, Norwegian BokmÃ¥l, Norwegian Nynorsk, Old Irish, Portuguese, Saterland Frisian, Swedish, and Uzbek
What does the name Dum mean?
Dis for dashing, the romantic you!
Uis for unite, you bring people together.
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Past life for Dum born Jun 9, 2014
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.