Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 38,155th in 2010
Pronunciation of Duma
Fun Facts about the name Duma
- When was the first name Duma first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Duma is Tuesday, May 15th, 1883.
- How unique is the name Duma? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Duma. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Duma: Your name in reverse order is Amud. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Madu. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Duma? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 581 people with the last name Duma.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Duma? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Duma as their last name since less than 1 person in 500k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Duma popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||8.43%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||7.75%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Duma
People with the last name Duma are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Duma" mean? The list below shows the origins of Duma as well as things modernly associated with the name Duma such as celebrities named Duma.
- A legislative body in the ruling assembly of Russia and of some other republics in the former USSR
From Russian ду́ма (dúma, “elective legislative assembly; originally: "thought"”).
- The lower house of the Federal Assembly, or the Russian national parliament.
- A drink mixing wine and vodka, name taken from the above.
duma was also found in the following language(s): Hausa, Hungarian, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Swahili, and Zulu
What does the name Duma mean?
Dis for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
Uis for unique, your love of life.
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Ais for adaptable, whenever things change
Past life for Duma born Jul 27, 2003
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.