- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Duree, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Duree" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Duree such as celebrities named Duree.
Origin and Meaning of Duree
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Duree popular?
Popularity of Duree as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Duree as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Oklahoma, California, or Kansas.
Common first names for Duree
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Duree
People with the last name Duree are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Duree
- How Popular is the name Duree? As a last name Duree was the 43,077th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Duree first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Duree is Tuesday, August 4th, 1896.
- How unique is the name Duree? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Duree. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Duree: Your name in reverse order is Eerud. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Euedr. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Duree? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 502 people with the last name Duree.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Duree? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Duree as their last name since less than 1 person in 588k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Duree's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Duree mean?
Dis for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
Uis for understanding, you show for others.
Ris for responsible, honoring your obligations
Eis for excellence, your passion, your drive.
Eis for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Past life for Duree born Feb 4, 1950
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Duree
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.