- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Dwala, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Dwala" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Dwala such as celebrities named Dwala.
Origin and Meaning of Dwala
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Dwala
- How Popular is the name Dwala? Dwala is the 55,994th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Dwala have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 26 babies born with the first name Dwala in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Dwala? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1942 when it was given as a first name to 15 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Dwala born? The highest recorded use of the first name Dwala was in 1942 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Dwala: Your name in reverse order is Alawd. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Laawd. How do you pronounce that?
What Dwala's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Dwala mean?
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
Wis for willing, to go the extra mile
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Lis for listen, one of your best traits.
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Past life for Dwala born Oct 18, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Dwala
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.