in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Dywayne, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Dywayne mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Dywayne
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dream, your beacon ahead.
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
W is for work, for which you strive to accomplish
A is for activities, for you have many.
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
E is for eager, let's get started!
Fun Facts about the name Dywayne
- How Popular is the name Dywayne? Dywayne is the 51,382nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Dywayne have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 37 babies born with the first name Dywayne in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Dywayne? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1959 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Dywayne first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Dywayne is Thursday, August 14th, 1958.
- What year had the most people named Dywayne born? The highest recorded use of the first name Dywayne was in 1980 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Dywayne: Your name in reverse order is Enyawyd. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eadywyn. How do you pronounce that?
What Dywayne's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Dywayne born Oct 23, 1958
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Dywayne
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).