Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
- Gender: Girl
- #5561 All Time
- Free Horoscope
Pronunciation of Earlean
How popular is the baby name Earlean in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Earlean
- How many people with the first name Earlean have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 2,585 babies born with the first name Earlean in the United States. That's more than enough people named Earlean to occupy the territory of Svalbard and Jan Mayen (Norway) with an estimated population of 2,495 (as of March 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Earlean? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1902 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Earlean first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Earlean is Friday, August 4th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Earlean born? The highest recorded use of the first name Earlean was in 1932 with a total of 85 babies.
- Random Earlean Factoid: According to the 1916 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Earlean is not a popular baby girl's name in Alabama. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Alabama have the same name as you in 1916.
- Weird things about the name Earlean: Your name in reverse order is Naelrae. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aneerla. How do you pronounce that?
Common last names for Earlean
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Earlean" mean? The list below shows the origins of Earlean as well as things modernly associated with the name Earlean such as celebrities named Earlean.
Other Inspirations for the Name Earlean
Eis for excite, your spirit is catching!
Ais for admirable, you certainly are!
Ris for refreshing, the sparkling you.
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Past life for Earlean born Sep 12, 1992
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.