Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
- Gender: Girl
- #1842 All Time
- Free Horoscope
Pronunciation of Earnestine
How popular is the baby name Earnestine in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Earnestine
- How many people with the first name Earnestine have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 16,131 babies born with the first name Earnestine in the United States. That's more than enough people named Earnestine to occupy the territory of Anguilla (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 15,236 (as of July 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Earnestine? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1889 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Earnestine first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Earnestine is Friday, January 12th, 1877.
- What year had the most people named Earnestine born? The highest recorded use of the first name Earnestine was in 1944 with a total of 483 babies.
- Random Earnestine Factoid: According to the 1931 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Earnestine ranks 69th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Mississippi. Imagine that, 71 babies in Mississippi have the same name as you in 1931.
- Weird things about the name Earnestine: Your name in reverse order is Enitsenrae. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ensaeiretn. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Earnestine popular?
Common last names for Earnestine
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Earnestine" mean? The list below shows the origins of Earnestine as well as things modernly associated with the name Earnestine such as celebrities named Earnestine.
Other Inspirations for the Name Earnestine
Earnestine And Hazel's
Earnestine And Hazel's Haunted
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Ais for assertive, a great leader
Ris for righteous, you know when you're right.
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Eis for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
Sis for strength, there when needed.
Tis for teacher, you truly are.
Iis for interest, you show in others.
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Eis for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Past life for Earnestine born May 4, 1984
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.