Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Edom
Fun Facts about the name Edom
- How many people with the first name Edom have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 51 babies born with the first name Edom in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Edom? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Edom first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Edom is Sunday, March 16th, 1879.
- What year had the most people named Edom born? The highest recorded use of the first name Edom was in 2014 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Edom: Your name in reverse order is Mode. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Demo. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Edom? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 125 people with the last name Edom.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Edom? Edom is one of the most unique last names recorded.
Where is the name Edom popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Edom
People with the last name Edom are most frequently White or African American
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Edom" mean? The list below shows the origins of Edom as well as things modernly associated with the name Edom such as celebrities named Edom.
Origin and Meaning of Edom
The name "Edom" is of Hebrew origin, and it means "Red". It's a name commonly given to boys.
From Hebrew ×Ö±×“×•Ö¹× (Ê¾Ä•á¸Åm).
- (biblical) The name given to Esau in the Hebrew Bible.
- (historical) A region whose inhabitants traditionally traced their ancestry to Esau.
Other Inspirations for the Name Edom
Edom In The Bible
Edom And Moab
What does the name Edom mean?
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Dis for dandy, a description of you!
Ois for openness, it's refreshing!
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Past life for Edom born Jan 26, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.