- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Eimaj, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Eimaj mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Eimaj
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
E is for endear, all those you touch.
I is for interest, you show in others.
M is for mirth, your laughter.
A is for appreciative, of all you have
J is for joy, that you always bring.
Fun Facts about the name Eimaj
- How Popular is the name Eimaj? Eimaj is the 78,526th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Eimaj have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Eimaj in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Eimaj? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Eimaj born? The highest recorded use of the first name Eimaj was in 2003 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Eimaj: Your name in reverse order is Jamie. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Emjai. How do you pronounce that?
What Eimaj's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Eimaj born Aug 13, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Eimaj
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).