in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Eisleigh
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Eisleigh, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Eisleigh mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Eisleigh
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
I is for impress, for impress you will.
S is for serious, not always joking.
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
E is for elate, you make others happy.
I is for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
G is for glamorous, you know what to do!
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Fun Facts about the name Eisleigh
- How Popular is the name Eisleigh? Eisleigh is the 68,302nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Eisleigh have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 13 babies born with the first name Eisleigh in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Eisleigh? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2015 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Eisleigh born? The highest recorded use of the first name Eisleigh was in 2015 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Eisleigh: Your name in reverse order is Hgielsie. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iseiglhe. How do you pronounce that?
What Eisleighs Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Eisleigh born Aug 6, 1983
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Eisleigh
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).