in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Elantra, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Elantra mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Elantra
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
E is for expert, in your chosen career
L is for look, the way you look at life.
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
T is for tender, loving nature.
R is for reasonable, your understanding way.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Fun Facts about the name Elantra
- How Popular is the name Elantra? Elantra is the 33,149th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Elantra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 123 babies born with the first name Elantra in the United States. That's more than enough people named Elantra to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Elantra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 36 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Elantra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Elantra was in 1992 with a total of 36 babies.
- Random Elantra Factoid: According to the 1992 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Elantra is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1992.
- Weird things about the name Elantra: Your name in reverse order is Artnale. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Talenar. How do you pronounce that?
What Elantra's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Elantra born Aug 4, 1968
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Elantra
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).