in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Elesa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Elesa mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Elesa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
E is for enduring, forever will your memory remain
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
E is for extra, those little things you do!
S is for serene, your calm time.
A is for accomplished, in all that you do.
Fun Facts about the name Elesa
- How Popular is the name Elesa? Elesa is the 25,732nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Elesa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 211 babies born with the first name Elesa in the United States. That's more than enough people named Elesa to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Elesa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1947 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Elesa first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Elesa is Thursday, February 15th, 1877.
- What year had the most people named Elesa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Elesa was in 1963 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Elesa: Your name in reverse order is Asele. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Elsea. How do you pronounce that?
What Elesa's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Elesa born Dec 6, 1969
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Elesa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).