Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Elihu
How popular is the baby name Elihu in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Elihu
- How many people with the first name Elihu have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,065 babies born with the first name Elihu in the United States. That's more than enough people named Elihu to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Elihu? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1880 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Elihu first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Elihu is Sunday, October 15th, 1871.
- What year had the most people named Elihu born? The highest recorded use of the first name Elihu was in 1928 with a total of 27 babies.
- Random Elihu Factoid: According to the 1914 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Elihu is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1914.
- Weird things about the name Elihu: Your name in reverse order is Uhile. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ihleu. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Elihu popular?
Popularity of Elihu as a first name
Popularity of Elihu as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Elihu as a last name in each of the states. See other popular names in California.
Common last names for Elihu
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Elihu" mean? The list below shows the origins of Elihu as well as things modernly associated with the name Elihu such as celebrities named Elihu.
Origin and Meaning of Elihu
The name "Elihu" is of Hebrew origin, and it means "He is my god". It's a name commonly given to boys.
Other Inspirations for the Name Elihu
Elihu Vedder Library Of Congress
What does the name Elihu mean?
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Lis for love, everlasting.
Iis for impress, for impress you will.
His for handy, the helpful you.
Uis for unbreakable, your spirit is strong.
Past life for Elihu born Mar 26, 1964
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.