- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Elyus, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Elyus" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Elyus
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Elyus
- How Popular is the name Elyus? Elyus is the 69,341st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Elyus have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 11 babies born with the first name Elyus in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Elyus? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2010 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Elyus first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Elyus is Friday, October 25th, 1935.
- What year had the most people named Elyus born? The highest recorded use of the first name Elyus was in 2015 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Elyus: Your name in reverse order is Suyle. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Esyul. How do you pronounce that?
What Elyus's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Elyus mean?
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Sis for sensible, the practical side.
Past life for Elyus born Mar 2, 1943
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Elyus
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).