Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Elyus
Fun Facts about the name Elyus
- How many people with the first name Elyus have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 11 babies born with the first name Elyus in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Elyus? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2010 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Elyus first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Elyus is Friday, October 25th, 1935.
- What year had the most people named Elyus born? The highest recorded use of the first name Elyus was in 2015 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Elyus: Your name in reverse order is Suyle. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sleuy. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Elyus" mean? The list below shows the origins of Elyus as well as things modernly associated with the name Elyus such as celebrities named Elyus.
Other Inspirations for the Name Elyus
Elyus Dwi Erwanto
What does the name Elyus mean?
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Sis for sensible, the practical side.
Past life for Elyus born Mar 2, 1943
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.