Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Emani
How popular is the baby name Emani in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Emani
- How many people with the first name Emani have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 4,516 babies born with the first name Emani in the United States. That's more than enough people named Emani to occupy the territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 4,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Emani? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Emani first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Emani is Monday, July 1st, 1946.
- What year had the most people named Emani born? The highest recorded use of the first name Emani was in 2014 with a total of 248 babies.
- Random Emani Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Emani is not a popular baby girl's name in District of Columbia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in District of Columbia have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Emani: Your name in reverse order is Iname. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Miena. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Emani? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 152 people with the last name Emani.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Emani? Emani is one of the most unique last names recorded.
Where is the name Emani popular?
Popularity of Emani as a first name
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||77.63%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||3.95%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Emani
People with the last name Emani are most frequently White or Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Emani" mean? The list below shows the origins of Emani as well as things modernly associated with the name Emani such as celebrities named Emani.
Other Inspirations for the Name Emani
Emani Lip Gloss
What does the name Emani mean?
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Past life for Emani born Dec 6, 1976
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.