Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Emberly
How popular is the baby name Emberly in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Emberly
- How many people with the first name Emberly have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 805 babies born with the first name Emberly in the United States. That's more than enough people named Emberly to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Emberly? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Emberly first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Emberly is Tuesday, February 22nd, 1977.
- What year had the most people named Emberly born? The highest recorded use of the first name Emberly was in 2015 with a total of 116 babies.
- Random Emberly Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Emberly is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Emberly: Your name in reverse order is Ylrebme. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mebeylr. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Emberly popular?
Popularity of Emberly as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Emberly" mean? The list below shows the origins of Emberly as well as things modernly associated with the name Emberly such as celebrities named Emberly.
Other Inspirations for the Name Emberly
Emberly Lane Studio
What does the name Emberly mean?
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Bis for busy, your never idle life.
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Ris for relax, you know how!
Lis for little, the little things you do.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Past life for Emberly born Jun 23, 1940
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.