- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Emera, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Emera mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Emera
"Emera" is a name of German origin, and it means "Industrious Leader". It's a name commonly given to
From Ancient Greek á¼©Î¼ÎÏÎ± (HÄ“mÃ©ra).
- (Greek mythology) Hemera
Notable Persons With the Last Name Emera
Louane Emera is a french pop music, dance music, and alternative rock musician. Her ongoing career started in 2013. Louane was given the name Anne Peichert on November 26th, 1996 in Hénin-Beaumont, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France.
Fun Facts about the name Emera
- How Popular is the name Emera? Emera is the 39,933rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Emera have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 77 babies born with the first name Emera in the United States. That's more than enough people named Emera to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Emera? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Emera first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Emera is Wednesday, October 11th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Emera born? The highest recorded use of the first name Emera was in 2009 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Emera: Your name in reverse order is Areme. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Emrea. How do you pronounce that?
What Emera's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Emera born Mar 29, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Emera
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.