in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Emett, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Emett mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Emett
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
E is for enchant, for enchant you will.
M is for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
E is for endear, all those you touch.
T is for teacher, you truly are.
T is for treasure, that of your friendship.
Where is the name Emett popular?
Popularity of Emett as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Emett as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Montana, or Utah.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Emett
People with the last name Emett are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Emett
- How Popular is the name Emett? Emett is the 23,999th most popular name of all time. As a last name Emett was the 126,765th most popular name in 2010.
- How many people with the first name Emett have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 242 babies born with the first name Emett in the United States. That's more than enough people named Emett to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Emett? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1883 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Emett first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Emett is Tuesday, March 29th, 1870.
- What year had the most people named Emett born? The highest recorded use of the first name Emett was in 2015 with a total of 25 babies.
- Weird things about the name Emett: Your name in reverse order is Tteme. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mttee. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Emett? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 135 people with the last name Emett.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Emett? Emett is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Emetts Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Emett born May 20, 1922
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Emett
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).