in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Emorie, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Emorie" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Emorie
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Emorie popular?
Popularity of Emorie as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Emorie as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Texas, Georgia, or North Carolina.
Fun Facts about the name Emorie
- How Popular is the name Emorie? Emorie is the 18,324th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Emorie have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 386 babies born with the first name Emorie in the United States. That's more than enough people named Emorie to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Emorie? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Emorie first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Emorie is Saturday, October 6th, 1888.
- What year had the most people named Emorie born? The highest recorded use of the first name Emorie was in 2015 with a total of 60 babies.
- Random Emorie Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Emorie is not a popular baby girl's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 7 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Emorie: Your name in reverse order is Eirome. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ireoem. How do you pronounce that?
What Emorie's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Emorie mean?
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Mis for musical, your hidden talent!
Ois for observant, nothing gets by you!
Ris for relax, you know how!
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Eis for enjoy, your life can be fun!
Past life for Emorie born May 7, 1925
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Emorie
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).