- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Erbey, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Erbey" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Erbey such as celebrities named Erbey.
Origin and Meaning of Erbey
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Erbey
Hasan Erbey is a soccer player for the Aydınspor 1923, Karşıyaka S.K., Fenerbahçe S.K. (football), Fenerbahçe S.K. A2, Konya Anadolu Selçukspor, Giresunspor, Altay S.K., TKİ Tavşanlı Linyitspor, and Turkey national under-17 football team. Hasan was born on September 21st, 1991 in İzmir.
Where is the name Erbey popular?
Popularity of Erbey as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Erbey as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Oregon, or Pennsylvania.
Fun Facts about the name Erbey
- How Popular is the name Erbey? Erbey is the 72,010th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Erbey have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 10 babies born with the first name Erbey in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Erbey? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Erbey first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Erbey is Tuesday, June 28th, 1892.
- What year had the most people named Erbey born? The highest recorded use of the first name Erbey was in 1982 with a total of 5 babies.
- Random Erbey Factoid: According to the 1982 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Erbey is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1982.
- Weird things about the name Erbey: Your name in reverse order is Yebre. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rybee. How do you pronounce that?
What Erbey's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Erbey mean?
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Ris for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
Bis for buoy, you encourage those you see.
Eis for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Past life for Erbey born Mar 26, 1967
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Erbey
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.