Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Ermalinda
Fun Facts about the name Ermalinda
- How many people with the first name Ermalinda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 331 babies born with the first name Ermalinda in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ermalinda to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ermalinda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1915 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Ermalinda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Ermalinda is Friday, July 30th, 1886.
- What year had the most people named Ermalinda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ermalinda was in 1951 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Ermalinda Factoid: According to the 1963 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ermalinda is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1963.
- Weird things about the name Ermalinda: Your name in reverse order is Adnilamre. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rdmanaeil. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Ermalinda popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ermalinda" mean? The list below shows the origins of Ermalinda as well as things modernly associated with the name Ermalinda such as celebrities named Ermalinda.
Other Inspirations for the Name Ermalinda
Ermalinda Elfering Obituary
What does the name Ermalinda mean?
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Ris for rewards, from your hard work
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Ais for agreeable, the best side of you!
Lis for love, everlasting.
Iis for inventor, how many things will you create?
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Dis for desire, your thoughts do aspire.
Ais for admirable, you certainly are!
Past life for Ermalinda born Jan 13, 2010
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.