in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Esi, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Esi" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Esi such as celebrities named Esi.
Origin and Meaning of Esi
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Esi
Esi Edugyan is a famous person. She was most prominent from 2004 to 2004. Esi was born in 1977 in Calgary, Alberta.
Esi Tonga is a notable person. Esi was born on February 5th, 1988 in Dubbo.
Esi Awuah is a list of ghanaians and vice chancellor. She was most prominent from 1986 to 1986.
Fun Facts about the name Esi
- How Popular is the name Esi? Esi is the 61,585th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Esi have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 18 babies born with the first name Esi in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Esi? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1979 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Esi first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Esi is Monday, February 1st, 1904.
- What year had the most people named Esi born? The highest recorded use of the first name Esi was in 1979 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Esi: Your name in reverse order is Ise. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ise. How do you pronounce that?
What Esi's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Esi mean?
Eis for enjoy, your life can be fun!
Sis for serious, not always joking.
Iis for instill, the lesson of life.
Past life for Esi born Feb 27, 2004
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Esi
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.