in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Esmeralda
How popular is the baby name Esmeralda in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Esmeralda
- How many people with the first name Esmeralda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 43,414 babies born with the first name Esmeralda in the United States. That's more than enough people named Esmeralda to occupy the territory of Sint Maarten (the Netherlands) with an estimated population of 37,429 (as of January 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Esmeralda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1911 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Esmeralda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Esmeralda is Monday, February 7th, 1881.
- What year had the most people named Esmeralda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Esmeralda was in 1998 with a total of 2,477 babies. That's a lot of babies named Esmeralda!
- Random Esmeralda Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Esmeralda ranks 97th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Arizona. Imagine that, 84 babies in Arizona have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Esmeralda: Your name in reverse order is Adlaremse. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dlmeaasre. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Esmeralda popular?
Common last names for Esmeralda
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Esmeralda" mean? The list below shows the origins of Esmeralda as well as things modernly associated with the name Esmeralda such as celebrities named Esmeralda.
Origin and Meaning of Esmeralda
The name "Esmeralda" is of Greek origin, and it means "Emerald, precious gem". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Esmeralda
Esmeralda Amada Gosling
E is for exquisite, who could argue?
S is for share, your talents, time, and possessions with others
M is for melody, the song of life.
E is for explorer, always ready for the next journey
R is for rapport, friends seek you.
A is for artistic, adding beauty to the world
L is for love, your love of life!
D is for decisive, especially when it counts
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Esmeralda born Jul 26, 2005
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.