in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Esvin, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Esvin" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Esvin
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Esvin
- How Popular is the name Esvin? Esvin is the 22,826th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Esvin have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 258 babies born with the first name Esvin in the United States. That's more than enough people named Esvin to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Esvin? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Esvin first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Esvin is Saturday, March 2nd, 1974.
- What year had the most people named Esvin born? The highest recorded use of the first name Esvin was in 2008 with a total of 23 babies.
- Random Esvin Factoid: According to the 1998 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Esvin is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1998.
- Weird things about the name Esvin: Your name in reverse order is Nivse. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Snevi. How do you pronounce that?
What Esvin's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Esvin mean?
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Sis for scholar, the brilliant in you.
Vis for verve! Your enthusiasm!
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Past life for Esvin born Sep 4, 2009
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Esvin
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).