in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Eulalee, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Eulalee" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Eulalee
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Eulalee
- How Popular is the name Eulalee? Eulalee is the 55,666th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Eulalee have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 27 babies born with the first name Eulalee in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Eulalee? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1912 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Eulalee first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Eulalee is Tuesday, June 10th, 1884.
- What year had the most people named Eulalee born? The highest recorded use of the first name Eulalee was in 1917 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Eulalee: Your name in reverse order is Eelalue. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ueaeell. How do you pronounce that?
What Eulalee's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Eulalee mean?
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Uis for unite, you bring people together.
Lis for love, everlasting.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Lis for lively, your life is full of energy!
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Past life for Eulalee born Oct 7, 1948
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Eulalee
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).