in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Evanora, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Evanora" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Evanora
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Evanora
- How Popular is the name Evanora? Evanora is the 79,418th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Evanora have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Evanora in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Evanora? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2015 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Evanora born? The highest recorded use of the first name Evanora was in 2015 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Evanora: Your name in reverse order is Aronave. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nvaaero. How do you pronounce that?
What Evanora's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Evanora mean?
Eis for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Vis for volunteer, your giving side.
Ais for admirable, you certainly are!
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Ois for ornate, nothing plain here!
Ris for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Past life for Evanora born Oct 20, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Evanora
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).